You are most likely familiar with webinars as a lead generation tool. But how can you harness webinars to convert more leads into buyers?
You are most likely familiar with webinars as a lead generation tool. But how do webinars help to convert leads into buyers? Join Ken Molay, President of Webinar Success, and Zhu-Song Mei, Founder & CEO of BigMarker.com as they provide insights on ways to use webinars to increase sales volumes and revenues.
You will get tips and best practices such as:
- How to design webinars to meet the needs of business users, technical experts, and executive decision makers
- When and how to incorporate demos in the sales process
- Considerations for nurtured sales processes versus immediate orders
- Presentation techniques for targeted sales prospects
- Using webinars to increase revenues from existing customers
Ken Molay is a thought leader in the area of B2B Webinars. As President of Webinar Success, he advises companies on producing compelling online events that drive business results. Ken has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and industry publications. He is a frequent public speaker on the topic of effective webinars.
Zhu-Song is the Founder & CEO of BigMarker, the #1 highest-rated webinar platform. He's lived the old days of marketing, selling, and teaching, when people used to talk at their audience and hope people get the message. Thankfully, times have changed. Zhu-Song is passionate about building technology that helps people turn dull monologues into engaging conversations that activate audiences and build stronger relationships.
No credit card required. Cancel anytime. After your trial, simple month-to-month pricing starts at $89.